Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I AM A TRUE MCA SPONSOR

One day I am promoting my business as usual and I got to change someones life ! 

When I first start off with MCA, before I even paid my $40, my "soon-to-be-sponsor" contacted me on a regular basis to see how I felt about MCA, to see if I was interested. All that good stuff. I was interested right off that bat because he did a pretty good job of explaining it to me. He was from my hometown, and a college student just like me. So I was definitely willing to support the cause especially if it was going to benefit me in the long run. So I spent my $40 and never heard from my sponsor again. Not even a "hey, hows it going?", "How's MCA treating you?" , "Do you need any help?" ANYTHING! I don't even think he could care less. So that really upset me because at the time, he was my ONLY Facebook friend who was doing MCA. So I just had to find my own way through the World Wide Web and find someone to guide me in the right direction. I met several people, and half of them turned out to be just as worthless as my sponsor. Some were worse. A lot of them didn't want to help me because they did not want to share "Too Much" information with me due to the fact that they did not want me making more sales than them. So I got a lot of the "Generic help" like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I knew how to advertise on those sites LONG before I ever heard of MCA. I joined a couple of Closed groups on TVC/MCA Marketing and met my IBO Sponsor and eventually found my way to IBO and I am glad that I did. She does not know me anymore than her other Facebook friends but she has treated me like her own.
Thank you Jasmine Hendrix! 

WHEN SHE WROTE THIS ABOUT ME I WAS FILLED WITH JOY TO SEE WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY ABOUT ME,
I AM HERE TO HELP THOSE HELP THEMSELVES WHO TRULY WANT TO TURN THERE LIVES AROUND. 

TO JOIN MY MCA TEAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment